Thursday 20 December 2012

Its the end of the world as we know it....

Its the end of the world as we know it....

I FEEL FIIIIIIIIIINE.

Sing along with me.

Tomorrow seems to be some magical day where the Mayan calendar stops.  And we are either going to go bang or the Mother ship is going to come back and collect us.

Not sure what I think about all of this.  Only that today has been quite a good day.  Moved desk so a new start in the new year, got to go home early, dinner half made so an easy one tonight.  Meet OH at the door with a huge hug. 

Half an hour later the following statement was made, "I really love coming home to you.  I forget to tell you that.  It is really nice to be greeted at the door with a hug". {thanks Gretchen, your book is helping}.

All round this has been a good day.  If it is the end, it was a good one.

20.12.2012

Sol

No comments: