Tuesday 8 September 2015

One to watch

 

Monday 14th September this one is on TV.  Phwoar.

6 Degrees of Separation. BBC2 

Did I say PHWOARRRRRRRR

Up there with Ben Fogle, Sean Connery and Colin Firth, (and of course, Posh Boy).

P.s.  We had people, a man and a woman come to our house to design a kitchen.  When they came in I think they thought this was a little bungalow.  When they got to the lounge and came down the steps.  The lady actually said Wow.  Its still not finished but that is a good reaction, I think.  It means I am on the right track.  Needs blinds and picture lights, oh, and of course pictures!  lol  Cant wait to do the grand  unveiling to you.  I hope you like it!

8 comments:

Raybeard said...

How on earth does the Prof keep his looks? I've just checked and I see that he's now 47 - and looking twenty years younger or even younger still. I'm sure he must keep a portrait in his loft that is by now all pitted and wrinkled!

Kev Alviti said...

I can never get the obsession with this guy, his voice is awful! Clever chap though!

Dani said...

...and up there with "Kevie Baby" (Kostner) too :)

Sol said...

Ray, he is a magician and can do no wrong!

Kev, it is Brains and Looks. I dont mind the voice half the time i dont know what he is on about anyway LOL!!!!

Dani, for sure.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Prof Cox either and it's not just his voice that irritates. Can't stand Ben Fogle either; but I am looking forward to seeing how your house is coming along!

Sol said...

Hey Toffeeapple, OMG lol I love Ben Fogle. I loved him when he was in that programme castaways. All the more for me. I dont share well anyways. And no you cant have Sean either! lol no Posh Boy! lmao

Sue in Suffolk said...

I thought it was just me who found the voice of Prof Brian Cox odd and irritating, He looks good but too young, I'm with the Kevin Costner fan he's the same age as me that's more like it.As for Ben Fogle.....Nooooo

Sol said...

Hey Sue, all the more for me! Bwah ha haaaaa

Brian, Ben, Sean, Colin. Oh yes. All for me!!!!! Hooray!